Freitag, 29. Mai 2009

START OF THE BLOG , MAY 29

Okay everyone, with this I start a blog for my hobby!!
I love writing and I love to have contact with people all over the world. As a young girl I already started a lot of penpal-friendships of which two survived... well, more or less. After 30 years !! And for about 3 years ago I started to write to prisoners, in the U.S., Scotland & Australia. Those penpals became very strong friendships, based on trust; without prejudice and judging.
I know a lot of people don`t or won`t understand what I, and many others, are doing and why we are doing it.
I hope on this way, with this blog, we can talk about it. Exchange our experiences, our adventures and our feelings towards a dear friend behind bars

The black&white pic I set up on this page is a childhood memory from one of my friends. It reminds everyone of the strange ways of live and the choices we make.

Angela

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen